Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Hand Cookies and a few pictures

I saw this and thought it looked so cute.... might just stop at the store on the way to get the ingredients.
And, some pictures of what we've been up to. First, our mode of transportation. I love this car, but I do feel like we are a bunch of circus clowns when we pile in and out. (See, Andy, your car is fine. No worries about the spilled strawberry milk on the seat, it dried nicely and I spread it out evenly so you can't even tell - just a hint of pink on your lovely seats. Nevermind the smell, it'll fade soon enough. Plus, it's pretty well overppowered by the smell of the McD's sweet-and-sour sauce on the floor mat, along with the BK "maple syrup" on the other floor mat. Oh, and half eaten gummy worms stick nicely to the windows - it's pretty cute.) ;-)

Next, the cousins. We had lots of fun, but I have a feeling the cousins had more fun - doting on Aubrey ad Lauren the way they do.
And, tractor rides. 'Nuf said.






3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I want a tractor ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, my boys would go SO CRAZY for a tractor ride! How fun! Those cookies are cute, I might have to make them too.

    Is your husband going to meet you out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, I remember our 'clown car', only we had 3 piled into the backseat, it made for some interesting looks let me tell you! Looks like you are having a great time! LOL, I hope you get all the road trip grime out of the car.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)