Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ready, Set,

GO TO BED so I can leave in the morning!

I am done packing. Except for pulling the cold snacks out of the fridge and putting them in the cooler, that is. And, well, I need to load the car, but everything is sitting neatly by the door, ready to go.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Everyone on my mom's side tries to get together and it's such a good time. My favorite day of the year is the day before Thanksgiving, because at that point we are all together having a good time and there is still the anticipation of the meal.... but all the food we fix together all week long is awesome, so it's more the anticipation of "Thanksgiving dinner" that I look forward to than the actual meal.

Since I'm in the mood and all, I'm thankful for the opportunity to peek into your lives and share mine with you, and I wish you safe travels (even if it's just to the grocery store around the corner) and a peaceful, HAPPY Thanksgiving! I'm going to bed!

Love,
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I totally love it too. I think Christmas is my most favorite (Christmas Eve, in fact, better than Christmas day) but Thanksgiving is a very close second. Love it. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably here by now but I hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope you made it ok to Abq.! Eats lot of yummy food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)