Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Freakin' frakin', I can't stop laughing

Have you seen Pioneer Woman's website? I won't tell you too much about her (because she tells it much better than I do, and I want you to check it out!), I'll just say two things.
First, she's writing the love story between her and her husband on her blog. Every so often she has a new chapter in the romance, and it's Geee double-O Deee good. If you've got a few hours to kill, it'll be worth it, and you'll be hooked. I guarantee it.
And second, and freakin' frakin' I might add, is this post. I.can't.stop.laughing. My entire house is sleeping except for me, so I have to laugh quietly, which makes my eyes water, so I am crying over this particular post. Crying. I can't stop. It's hilarious. Laughter is the best medicine and I am over-dosing as we speak.

1 comment:

  1. she's my FAVORITE. I even posted about being in love with her a few months ago. Not really, but...well, kinda. I love her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)