Tuesday, December 30, 2008

update

I added a fun little ticker to my blog - see it?

We are very excited. Aubrey is, by far, the most excited. Lauren really doesn't care. Yet.

Andy has begun the vehicle search. Ug. I hate when he does this. Though this time it is necessary, I still find myself not at all motivated to look at car after car after truck after van after car after van after truck. And this is just online. If we were looking in person, I would probably just agree to the first one he liked and be done with it.

I'm due late August, and have always delivered early, so we'll be surprised if this baby is anything other than an August baby. 5 relatives with birthdays in August, as well as a handful of friends. Aubrey was born on her godmother Shana's birthday, and Lauren born on my Grandma Marg's birthday - will it happen again? I hope so.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! I'm dying for a minivan, but we have to wait 'til #3 makes an appearance (no news yet, though). Now is such a good time to buy though, prices are so low. I can't wait to find out what you're having! Wait, maybe you're not going to find out. Either way, I'm so excited!! Congrats to your whole family!

    How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! You are one fabulous Mom!!! :) My sister and brother-in-law both have birthdays in August. Great month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats!! How exciting! Are you still moving back? Third babies, all the ones I've ever known, are such fantastic little beings. They are so cool! I'm so happy for you! I know you've been on the fence for a bit. Happy and Healthy 9 months and beyond to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or-maybe it's not them-maybe it is that we have 2 others we've done good jobs with and are much more relaxed so they benefit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your great comments, ladies!

    We WILL be finding out. I want to wait, but Andy can't do it, so we'll be finding out. Which is fine, I'll have my say for other, more important decisions. :-)

    I'm feeling good so far. My lower abdomen feels odd in the evenings (not like nauseous odd, but like butterflies/nervous odd), and I've been peeing and napping more than usual.

    And, we are still planning on moving. With the economy in the crapper, who knows when it'll happen, but our goal is New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy moly! awesome, congratulations Rachel!!! Your family is already so beautiful, and now you have new blessing to make even MORE beautiful!!!

    Lots of Love and Blessings from ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on baby #3! That is so exciting! My first daughter is an August baby :)

    Oh and I found your blog through Ang's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)