Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture time!

Last time I went to the garden, all this was waiting for me.... (sorry about the fuzziness - I took LOTS of pictures before realizing my lens was dirty!)


So much happiness in fresh produce.

So much more happiness in produce I grew myself.

The orange tomatoes are the best I've ever tasted, and I can't for the life of me remember the name, so I am attempting to save tomato seeds - we'll see how it goes! The purple corn is actually called red, and it is really sweet. Other things we grew this year... pumpkins, cantaloupe, green beans, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, carrots, zucchini, unidentified squash, peas.

In my front flower bed I currently have this aster and hibiscus, along with a pineapple sage that I am totally in love with (but no pictures, maybe it's just lust and not love after all). The hibiscus flowers are each as big as my hands.
more pictures asap - still figuring out blogger!

1 comment:

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)