Tuesday, October 7, 2008

locked?

My blog was flagged as a potential spam blog - what the heck? Very ODD! I'm glad Blogger is watching out for us, but I'm so curious as to what about my blog appeared spam-like in their algorithm.

I'm currently watching the debate and I must say, it isn't holding my attention well. I'm trying, though, because I think it's important. Even though I know who I'm voting for, I should watch to solidify my decision, or possibly change it (though I don't foresee that happening this election). *yawn*

I'm drooling over the hanna anderson catalog that came today. I want this

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(with the matching dress for both my girls)


and this...


and lots of other things, too, but these two I really really love.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that catalog, but it always has way better girl clothes than boy clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)