Thursday, May 6, 2010

fill in the blanks

i want a maid.
i can't get enough plum walnut yogurt.
i think batteries are a very wasteful necessity.
i think it's annoying to be asked "why" 6 times in a row, when I can no longer elaborate the answer.
i'm not sure i like swiss chard, but I'm gonna try it.
i'm hungry for some girlfriend time.
for cinco de mayo I looked at the calender, and said, "Oh, that's today, huh?"
i'm mad at the dog that thinks treats are buried in the litter box.
i'm glad that we've been able to camp so much recently (another trip this weekend!).
i'm nervous about sharing my blog with too many people.
i have long hair.
i need to find a yoga class.
i wish I could sit outside with my Wisconsin friends, talking about noyhing.
i'm excited to be making friends here in Texas.
i'm happy that the crafty bug hit me in time to make gifts for the grandmas and grandma figures this mothers day.

now you fill in the blanks. unless you already have. :-)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what swiss chard is?

    Have fun this weekend. happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, here's a wiki l ink about swiss chard, it's a leafy green veggie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm pretty sure you have at least 2 girlfriends here in the Denver area that you can come have "girlfriend" time with. ...your sister and i!!! :)

    why? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)