Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sasha's first camping trip

We are camping this weekend. And hoping to do lots of camping this year. So far, so good. The nearly full moon and howling, gusty winds made it hard to fall asleep, but I slept hard, as did everyone else.
Chilling for a bit. It's a rare occassion that Aubrey will read to Lauren unprompted - melts my heart every time I see it.
The view from our tent. Ahhh.
Here's 'home' for the weekend.
It was C.O.L.D. this morning. Brrr. It is still March, so I won't complain about the chilly morning, just brrrrrrrrr.
And, of course, we have comedic relief whenever Little Miss Lauren opens her mouth. Today's gem, "Haha, I got my weenie wet!"
I hope you are having a great weekend. There'll be more pictures later. :-)

3 comments:

  1. wow! it snowed here yesterday. camping is so out of the question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that looks awesome! and so beautiful! what a fun way to spend a "girl's weekend"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What tent do you have? We are going on our first family camping trip in June and I need to get a good one. I cannot wait! I love when my kids read to each other, too. Seriously, nothin' better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)