Friday, February 5, 2010

I've come to realize

I copied this from April. Because I'm not feeling especially creative here in blogland. :-)

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...isn't all that important, so long as I can feed my baby.

2. I've come to realize that my job...is the best job in the world.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving alone...something must be going on. That just doesn't happen.

4. I've come to realize that I need...to take me time more often.

5.I've come to realize that I have lost...

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I yell at the girls, but I still do it.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I must be having a nightmare. I do not like alcohol.

8. I've come to realize that money...is a good thing to have enough of, but it doesn't make the world go round.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...are in my life only temporarily, others are here to stay, but that they all are in my life for a reason.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always...wonder, "what if?"

11. I've come to realize that my sibling...is awesome. Completely awesome.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...will always be here for me.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...can be ignored.

14. I came to realize when I woke up this morning...that I forgot to get Aubrey's folder ready for school.

15. I came to realize last night before I went to sleep...that I was getting to bed at a decent time, and I liked it.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...wow, I really need to mop. Maybe tomorrow.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is cooler than I thought.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I have lots of fun catching up with folks.

19. I've come to realize that today...was a good day.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...could be a fun night

.21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...it's all up to me.

22. I've come to realize that I really want...to live self-sufficiently.

23. I've come to realize that the person most likely to respond to this is...n/a.

24. I've come to realize that life...is perfect. In a very chaotic, hectic, non-perfect way. :-)

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...could be relaxing. Or not... it is all up to me!

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...Sugarland - Life in a Northern Town.

27. I've come to realize that friends...are sometimes so much more than friends. There needs to be another word.

28. I've come to realize that this year...is full of opportunities.

29. I've come to realize that my ex...was incredibly immature.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...throw away all the sugar in my house, because cutting back just ain't cutting it!

31. I've come to realize that when I love...I am loved back.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...intolerance.

33. I've come to realize my past...brought me here today.

34. I've come to realize that parties...need pinatas.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of one of my daughters dying.

36. I've come to realize that my life...is blessed.

2 comments:

  1. #34 made me burst out laughing. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! and i'm feeling you about the lack of blog topics. mine are getting pretty pathetic.

    #30 made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)