Thursday, January 14, 2010

What the?

That's what I say, an awful lot. "What the?" or sometimes it's "What the hay?"

I didn't realized I said it so much until Lauren said, "What the?" At least I don't add assorted naughty words at the end. :-)

~~~

I love Conan. I'm kinda lukewarm on Jay. This whole mess makes me love Conan even more. Like Jay even less. And maybe that isn't fair, because maybe Jay is as much at the mercy of the Powers That Be as Conan is. But I can't help it.

~~~

I've been watching very little coverage on the earthquake, because I've got little eyes all around, and I don't want them to see too much. Also, I cry every time I think about the tragedy. I'm praying that everyone that is hurting may find comfort and peace, and that aid is quick and overflowing.

~~~

Tomorrow I may venture down to Austin. I 'm dying to find a true health food store, not a GNC-like vitamin store. As much as I LOVE small town life, there are some serious drawbacks.

~~~

I just started reading The Jungle Effect. So far, so good. I'm very intrigued.

~~~

Tonight we had eggs benedict for dinner. Followed up by lava cake for dessert. Mistake-o-rama, let me tell you. Too much richness, I have a belly ache. But atleast there's no lava cake left to make me sick tomorrow. :-) (We also had green beans and cantaloupe - some healthy food!)

~~~

I gave Andy so much grieve about him wanting to buy The Hangover, but I love that movie. It's hilarious. Not as vulgar as I expected. On a related note, one of Andy's long time friends said, "When I watched that movie, I kept thinking about Andy." Andy did not take that as a compliment. I laughed. And said a little prayer of thanks that he's grown up a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I say "what the" all the time too! Funny. I love Conan too. I hate what NBC is doing. Just get rid of Jay! If they gave the Tonight Show to Conan, they should leave it! He's hi-larious. Love him.

    This morning I was watching the Today show and didn't realize how graphic the Haiti footage was going to be and Isaac got a little freaked out, so I'm not watching the coverage either. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)