Monday, January 11, 2010

blessings

#42 ~ gingerbread house kits on clearance. we're gonna have some fun tonight!

#43 ~ Twinnings Lady Grey tea. I know I've mentioned it before, I'll try to not mention it again.

#44 ~ tabletop centerpieces created by 3 year olds. our current centerpiece is a pewter goblet holding clearance candycanes (nick jr, of course!) and two pheasant feathers. one of a kind, no doubt!

#45 ~ homemade split pea soup.

#46 ~ my nest planner. one of the things I asked for for Christmas. so far I love it. this week's menu is in there, along with the grocery list. and some crafty ideas, and a lofty to do list (mostly invloving the crafty ideas). :-)

#47 ~ $0.44 avocados.

#48 ~ my church. as Dorothy once said, "There's no place like home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)