Friday, January 22, 2010

ah, it's friday

Today Jillian Michaels kicked my butt. I am so out of shape, but I'm working on it. Luckily Sasha napped and let me do the complete abs workout today. Some days I don't even get through the 5 minute jogging-in-place warm up. And other days I don't even turn on the wii. I will be jello in approximately 7 1/2 minutes. I can feel it coming on.

Morning snack today is a smoothie. orange-celery-banana with a dash of cinnamon and brewer's yeast. yummy. I should do this every day. Or at least every other day. Definitely a nice post-Jillian Michael's butt kicking snack. :-)

1 comment:

  1. i totally feel ya! Jillian Michael's is a guarantee butt kick every time! i have her workout 30 day shred, and i'm sweating 5 minutes in. good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)