Thursday, April 23, 2009

The passing lane rule

Have you ever noticed that as soon as you are in a NO PASSING zone, the car in front of you is going 10-15 mph below the posted limit? And as soon as you get to a passing zone, there's just enough traffic spaced just right coming in the opposite direction that you cannot pass.

I experience this often. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my heavy right foot combined with my car accelerating much like a cheetah. Tonight it definitely had nothing to do with my *ahem* cheetah* pulling out behind a van that accelerated much like a snail might.

Anyway, that's all. I'm off to dream about cheetahs. Or cheetos.

2 comments:

  1. hilarious! and sooo true. the drive between albuquerque and utah is a lot of two-lane highway and it's so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel ya! ...i now feel like eatting some cheetos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)