Tuesday, January 3, 2012

my sister

#3 Alison

I am blessed beyond measure to have Alison as my sister. Among other things, she is the best aunt to my girls (she did have some awesome role models, KRISTIN!!!).

She is so creative, so compassionate, so patient, so intentional. Other people will occasionally say that they have the best sister in the world, and I just nod my head and think to myself that they are mistaken. ;-)

She is an art therapist, an artist, a friend to everyone. She may be my younger sister, but she has taught me so much. I want to live next door to her. Not sure that'll ever happen, but I do dream about living closer some day.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Your girls are SO LUCKY to have sisters. I have 3 myself, and they are the greatest blessing in my life. Friends are great but there is nothing like a sister. It makes me think we have to have another baby, but then what if it's a boy? Do I have FIVE kids in the hopes that Zoe gets a sister? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)