Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mommy

#5 My mommy. BTW, I still call my mom 'Mommy' and my dad 'Daddy.' Part of me is still 5 years old. :-)

Sheesh, I kinda don't know what to say. My mom is always supportive of whatever I am wanting to do.

She is such a great grandma. She finds the best Christmas and birthday gifts, because she remembers that Lauren loves feathers, and that Aubrey likes to play in the kitchen.



When she visits, she always helps me do something to improve our living space. This week she helped me rearrange some paintings, re-pot some house plants, and bought us another bird feeder. Little things that I would otherwise ignore for a bit longer. :-)

We spent hours sitting at my table, drinking tea, watching the birds at the feeders and watching the Zoe wiggle naked on her sheepskin on the table.

2 comments:

  1. Also, she's beautiful! Moms are the best, aren't they? They know just what we need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want to squeeze her! You need to get your booty to ABQ pronto!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)