Friday, January 20, 2012

Aubrey

#6 Aubrey. My oldest daughter.

Made a mama out of me 9 1/2 years ago. This girl of mine is so creative. And nurturing. She's passionate about the people, things and causes that are dear to her, and has quite a stubborn streak. She is a stickler for the rules, and gets so frustrated when she sees people breaking them.



Aubrey loves reading, creating recipes in the kitchen, Futurama, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and ANYTHING artsy. Also, Garfield and the Far Side (she's enjoying Andy's books of collections of these comics).

She doesn't hesitate to take care of anything Sasha needs, even though Sasha is very good at pushing all of Aubrey's buttons. I love that she lets Sasha take a bath with her. She'll spend her days being annoyed by Lauren, and then practically beg to sleep in Lauren's room with her.

She loves her cat, Biscuit, and he loving tolerates being babied by her. And he swipes at her sisters without provocation. Just solidifying that he is HERS, and no one else's, lest we forget.

She makes me so proud, and I can't believe she's already have way to being an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)