Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today

Today I am 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

Today I woke up at 4 am feeling really well rested. That'll happen when I fall asleep before 9pm.

Today I have a lunch meeting for church. Woohoo, Chinese buffet!

Today I will clean the house as best I can. It will look like I did nothing, because right now all my best work is going into growing this baby. Seriously. I hurt if I bend down to the floor, and have to work entirely too hard to get up off the floor (where the bulk of our cleaning needs to happen today!). Maybe I can sweep everything into one big pile for people to grab their own crap to put away, then Andy can sweep all the rest into the trash.

Today we had a great morning. Even got to school a few minutes earlier than our usual just-on-time.

Today Lauren has her first dance class at her new dance studio. I am excited, and she is ridiculously excited.

Today Aubrey is planning ways to save the rainforest. That makes me ridiculously proud. I remember sending money to World Wildlife Fund when I was a kid.

Today Sasha came in from outside to tell me she had to poop, then proceeded to run to the toilet. Seriously big news, as this girl loves nature, and doing nature-like things out in nature.

1 comment:

  1. Today we were late for school for the first time in months! I hate that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)