Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Today

One of my friends posted what she did today, and since I'm in a bit of a blogging lull, I thought this might help me get back into things a bit. Thanks, Emily, for this idea that I stole. :-)

Today I stole this blog idea and re-posted my comment left at the scene of the crime as my very own post here.

Today I did NOT visit pinterest (this is news, I tell ya!).

Today I washed and hung one load of laundry out to dry.

Today the weather was gorgeous. GORGEOUS.

Today Sasha and I played in a park with friends.

Today the above-mentioned friends said I look noticeably bigger than a week ago AND that I am beautiful. (Seeing as I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant, both of these made me feel really good!)

Today I got annoyed with crappy grammar on facebook posts.

Today I baked chocolate-chocolate chip friendship bread.

Today I no-baked cookies.

Today dinner was cereal because the hour that I spend in the kitchen before dinner was taken up by emptying the dishwasher while arguing with the girls about helping to clean the living room. (The living room that would've taken about 5 minutes to pick up if we could've skipped the arguing.)

Today I looked at a pile of towels that needs to be folded.

2 comments:

  1. We had cold cereal with milk and an apple for dinner, too. Sadly, I cannot stay off pintrest. I, too, get irritated by bad FB grammar.

    Today, you need to take a BELLY PIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)