Friday, October 14, 2011

One Kings Lane, anyone?

Have you been to this website? They have some pretty cool stuff. Some $$$ stuff. And some adorable, affordable stuff. (psst... scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'downstairs' - that's the bargain basement where I fell in love...) AND RIGHT NOW you can become a member and get a $15 credit. (And if you use this link, when you make a purchase with your credit, I get a $15 credit, just so you know.)

Look at what I just ordered, for $5.95 - that includes shipping. I am in love. This might be a Christmas present for my mom, or a Christmas present for Aubrey, Lauren & Sasha's mom, as I love it that much.



(Feed the birds is what that fancy script says, if you can't make it out. My love of Mary Poppins may have influenced this purchase slightly.)

(Sorry for any spam-ish feel, I just think it's cool that you can 'spend' $15 before opening your wallet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)