Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Movies

THAT is why I miss having cable. More than anything else, I miss having the Hallmark channel and the Lifetime Movie Network channel during December. I could put my tv on LMN and leave it there all day, every day. I love love LOVE cheesy, made-for-tv Christmas movies.

I don't miss nick jr or noggin, though I know the girls do. I don't miss the history channel, discovery or anything educational and informative like that. MTV and VH1, not a chance. Nope. I just miss 24/7 access to cheesy, made-for-tv Christmas movies.

Really, I know we don't need cable. Life is too full and busy to justify having cable. But dude, I miss my Christmas movies.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, i'm pretty sure i would die without cable TV. of course i'm being dramatic, but i just love TV that much.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had cable until I went to college. I had no idea the gems that were out there at Christmastime. ABC family did a COUNTDOWN to the countdown of 25 days of Christmas movies. Christmas galore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE cheesy Christmas movies too! This year, I am thankful that our local movie vending machine has plenty of them. We're without cable too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)