Thursday, December 17, 2009

blessings 5

#30 ~ being able to stay home with my girls. It's been almost painfully obviouis how blessed I am that I can do this the past few months... up and drive to NM to visit a dying Grandmother without a thought... make it to every school performance, no matter how small... coordinate class parties, and not have to miss work to attend said parties... along with getting to spend my days cuddling with Baby Sasha, reading to and playing with Lauren and taxi-ing Aubrey to and fro.

#31 ~ Andy's fish fry. My hubby can fry, really well. Might explain, just a bit, why I need to lose some weight, huh?

#32 ~ Valvoline Instant Oil Change. When they say instant, they mean instant. awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about staying home. I don't know how much longer we can make it on one income and it's breaking my heart. I love being home with my kids, even on the hard days. I HATE getting up and going to work, and I can't imagine how hard that would be if I had to drop kids off at day care first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! That was supposed to schedule to post on Monday, after I added more! Oops!

    Emily, it's so tough with one income, for sure. I worked a few days a week back in Wisconsin, and really lucked out in that my work was flexible (happens when hubby is my supervisor!) and one of my closest friends runs a daycare. More blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here we have grease monkey. they are super fast too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)