Thursday, October 22, 2009

just a bit

At times the language in our house is kinda colorful. Some of the adults let loose with the profanity more than others (though none of us are completely innocent). As a result, the girls have heard things that they know not to repeat.

Anyway, apparently Lauren has heard Daddy mutter the 'F' word a few too many times, and she doesn't like it. So, whenever she hears him say if, she turns to him and says, "You F-er."

Suffice it to say, the language is improving around here. And I nearly bust a gut when he slips and she catches him.

3 comments:

  1. hilarious!

    and i love the hint of x-rated comment you left on Emily's comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLY! I get mad at my kid when he says "stupid" or "dumb"! I'm DYING. so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, it's not, but it is. Good for her for calling him out LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)