Twelve bits of my day:
* Finished reading book one of the Sisters Eight series with the girls while having a tea party.
* Mailed out Christmas cards. Photocards. With professional pictures. And they will arrive before Christmas. This is kinda a big deal for me.
* Made venison chili for the first, and definitely NOT last time. Yummy!
* Proudly listened to Aubrey tell me about her babysitting adventure yesterday, and how she handled a particularly challenging child.
* Set Lauren's on-line curriculum settings to 2nd grade. Smart cookie.
* Cleaned out my yahoo mail box - aka the junk mail box. Any guess how many unread messages there were?
* Remembered some special events in my life. Namely, Sasha's birth and Grandma Marg's passing.
* Played with my new, yet technologically old, cell phone. No more internet-at-my-fingertips, thankyouverymuch. (Andy thinks I'm crazy. I might be. But, I'm also $50 richer per month. ;-) )
* Listened to Sasha attempt to plunge the toilet. Twice. It was not overflowing, she just likes to think it is.
* Had a giggle-fest with Zoe. On that note, have you heard of Laughter Yoga? I am intrigued.
* Thanked the Lord that I am not yet parenting teenagers. I know I'll get there, but today I'm glad I'm not there yet.
* Enjoyed Blue Bell's Cookies-n-Cream ice cream. The best. Seriously.
As requested, more pictures. Well, a picture.