Friday, July 6, 2012

say what?

Emily posted her family's wu tang clan names, and I had to stop what I was doing to generate ours:

Andy: Mad Swami
Rachel: Intellectual Madman
Aubrey: Mad Lover
Lauren: Thunderous Assassin
Sasha: Vulgar Assassin
Zoe: Shriekin' Watcher

Add in our last name, and things change a bit:

Andy: Crazy Criminal
Rachel: Lazy-assed Prophet
Aubrey: Irate Prophet
Lauren: Annoyin' Swami
Sasha: Respected Samurai
Zoe: Gentlemen Hunter

Oh, that just made my night. Want a giggle? Here ya go

For the record, I couldn't name a wu tang song, but could maybe sing along a bit? I wouldn't know, I don't know what they sing. I'd google a listen, but there's a sisterly sleepover happening about 3 feet away. Also, some say I'm lazy.

Peace, Lazy-assed Prophet

2 comments:

  1. The first time Andy and Aubrey had the same first name and the second time you and Aubrey did! Funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)