Monday, April 25, 2011

9w2d

So far I am feeling very, very pregnant, but not in an enjoyable way at all. Combine the extreme exhaustion I had with Aubrey, the crazy aversion to real food I had with Lauren, plus the nasty near-24/7 nausea I had with Sasha, and constant mild pain in my lower back, and that sums up my last few weeks.

Suffice it to say, I am a bundle of fun. Less than 3 weeks, if this all ends at the end of my first trimester. For the sake of my marriage and family, I pray it ends then. Please, please, please pray with me that I feel better by mid-May. Pretty please?

And I could go on and on, complaining about things, but I'm going to try not to. I'm going to try really, really hard to focus on how exciting this is. We are going to have a baby! A baby that GOD decided we needed. A little person that the world needs, and we get to raise him/her. How awesome is that? Obviously I love all of my children, but there's a little something extra (not LOVE, just something) about knowing that this was not MY plan, but HIS. I can't get over that. Cannot.

Okay, I gotta go, it's time to puke. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. This too shall pass love. Deep breaths. I LOVE the 2nd tri. The honeymoon. Lovely. It's hard to be pregnant with 3 kids to run after. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish God had one in His plan for me! I love your attitude and outlook. It's refreshing and downright awesome. Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)