Tuesday, December 7, 2010

holiday madness

As soon as I flip the calender to December, the craft-madness begins. I really couldn't care less about black friday and crazy deals all over town on the coolest toys... just make sure Micheal's is open late for those inevitable craft emergencies. :-)

Veronica asked me if I'd be filling my etsy shop with more stars, so here's my answer... if I know you (you've commented here, or I've commented on your blog, or you know me beyond the computer...) I am happy to sell directly to you at a discounted price (cutting out etsy and paypal fees) plus, I'll ship to you for free* because, well, I love you. Send me an e-mail (rek4acre @ gmail DOT com) and we'll work it out.

If we don't have an established relationship, cyber or real life, please contact me through etsy and we'll work out details there.

I have about a dozen stars made right now that you can choose from, but I have to take pictures in the daylight first... lmk if you are interested, and I'll post pictures of my inventory. Also,I can make stars to order - pick your wire color (gold, silver, copper) and your bead color theme (endless possibilities, really).

Sound good? :-)

* I'll ship anywhere in the US, but only one address per order for free shipping.

2 comments:

  1. i thought of you immediately when i put up my star on my christmas tree the day after thanksgiving! i feel blessed to be one of the ones you know beyond the cyber world, even though that is the only way we communicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet :) This is what happens when I'm stressed and have so many things going on, I missed this amazing entry.

    I want a star! Do you have anything with blue, I'm partial as it's my fave color!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)