Friday, December 3, 2010

Andy's Grandma Dorothy turned 90 on November 19th, and while we couldn't afford to fly all of us out to Seattle, we were able to send me and Sasha. So Sasha LORRAINE got to meet Dorothy LORRAINE, and we had a blast. I got to meet so many of Andy's cousins that I had never met before. Sasha made people fall in love with her left and right. She's got skills, I tell you. I'm already bracing myself for the teenage years.

This is Missy, we've been facebooking for awhile, I was so excited to meet her!


The Birthday Girl loving on the Baby Girl.


My most favorite picture of Sasha. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT picture of Sasha! She is the cutest! Love her pretty hair, and eyes, and face.

    I can't believe you flew to Seattle for Andy's family party without Andy! I wouldn't want to do that without the husband around--I'm too socially awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun!!! love Sasha in the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that they got to meet each other and on such a wonderful occasion! I'm sure Andy's grandma was thrilled!

    Stopped by your etsy, are you going to list any more stars anytime soon. Would love to order a couple for gifts if you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)