Monday, June 7, 2010

under construction

I feel like changing things up on my blog, and I got started, but it's not doing what I want, and I've got dinner to make, sprinklers to run in, and diapers to change, so sorry about the mess.... it'll get fixed (specifically, the header picture - need to find a new one I like that I can make fit right!).

Oh, and a proud mama moment - Aubrey said to me, in the middle of doing jumping jacks and pull-ups, "Mommy, the healthier I am, the happier I am!" She figured that one out all on her own, at age 7. She's a smart cookie, I tell ya! :-)

2 comments:

  1. such a busy/good mom you are! i've been thinking about doing the same thing to my blog. although i just want the picture to be like a rectangle at the top. if you can figure that out, please tell me!

    and Aubrey learned at 7, i didn't learn until i was 27! so yeah, she is pretty much amazing along with her mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey is ahead of the curve for sure. I'm still trying to get that through my head!

    Can't wait to see what you come up with blogwise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)