Thursday, June 17, 2010

on the road again

Just can't wait to get on the road again....

We (us chicks!) are making lists of what we'll be packing, because in T-minus-4-days we hit the road, headed for Wisconsin.

My family has strategically placed themselves every 6-7 hours apart, which is incredibly convenient for us chicks, so we'll spend Monday night in Tulsa,OK with my favorite uncle, Tuesday night near St. Louis with my bro-in-law, sis-in-law, and the girlies' cousins, and then Wednesday we'll be sleeping in Wisconsin. Oh, I can't wait! We'll be there through the 4th of July, then come back in time to celebrate someone's 8th birthday. Can't believe Aubrey's almost 8.

So, I may not be posting much while we're gone, but I haven't been posting much lately, anyway, so you won't even know I'm gone. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hope you have tons of fun! I bet it will be so nice to see old friends in Wisconsin. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when do you come back?! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)