Saturday, November 21, 2009

Woohoo

Last night I went to see New Moon. By myself. It was great. Mostly. I could've done without the texting and tweeting going on all over the place (the GROWN ladies next to me were doing it - not the 12 year olds in front of me!), and the screams and giggles when Jacob took off his shirt were ridiculous, but it was a theater full of New Moon fans... not surprising!

I liked the movie, but not nearly as much as the book. Mostly I liked having a few hours to myself. Next time I have a few hours to myself, I doubt it'll be at a crowded movie theater, though!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I love that I'm not the only one. The grown women who are so into this stuff are a little ridiculous. I guess it's a fun escape though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly is both showing i went to this past weekend, there were NO big screams, but there were in the Twilight showing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)