Tuesday, November 17, 2009

timing

Periodically, one of us will be inspired to be healthier, and the other, not so much. So, while there's never actual, outloud discouragement, it can still be really tough to get going with eating better and exercising.

Knock on wood, though, I think Andy and I are on the same page right now. It's so much easier when we're working together on this! We're both paying much closer attention to what we eat (had an amazing dinner tonight!), and trying to work out more. He joined a gym this weekend. I'm still deciding between gym or curves, but in the meantime, I'm jog/walking the dog around our block at least 1x daily - it's just over a mile around our loop here.

I'm really hoping this sticks. We both need to shed some pounds and be healthier.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! That's fantastic! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. once you make it a habit it's definitely hard to break! good luck!

    what was for dinner?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)