Thursday, February 5, 2009

a bunny update

As soon as Andy held one of the little baby bunnies, he decided the girls could each pick one to keep. :-) He really is a softie.

And, the shelter went above and beyond and offered to have both mom AND dad fixed! Dad is now recovering, and mom will be fixed in about 2 weeks (once we wean the babies).

We are estimating that the babies are 5 weeks old. In about 2 weeks 2 of them will find their new homes. I joked around that they'd make perfect party favors for Lauren's b-day party, and no one seemed very happy about that, can you believe it?

2 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures of the bunnies again!! So sweet. I want a baby bunny. Though I don't think my cat would like it, or should I say, the cat would like it and the bunny wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, that woulda been hi-LARious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)