Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Veggie Tian

Some people love to shop for shoes. I love to shop for veggies. I love my CSA. I love the Farmer's Market. I love gardening friends that share their bounty. I love Bountiful Baskets. Awhile back I pinned a recipe (that I think my friend Angela had posted on fb?), and when I saw all the yummy squash and tomatoes this week, I knew we'd be making it. Veggie Tian This is the recipe I used, but I substituted dried dill and dried marjoram for the dried thyme. Oh, this was so tasty. Aubrey and I loved it - ate more than half at dinner. (The other veggie eaters in my house have texture issues, and squash in any form never flies. Makes me sad, but then Aubrey and I fight over the last bite, and I'm not so sad anymore.)

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I'm going to have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks super delish! ...and who has texture issues with squash?, i would think if you have texture issues with squash other veggies would have issues as well?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)