Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A sign

Last week I was thinking I wanted to get back into blogging. And within hours I received an e-mail from a woman from eFoodsDirect, asking me to consider reviewing their products here. I'm not one to ignore the signs (well, I try not to ignore the signs, anyway!), so I am waiting to receive a package of emergency food. I am really hopeful that the food will have decent ingredients, and be tasty. Either way, you'll be the first to know. ;-) And, unrelated to emergency food stashes, Andy's car is hitting the crapper. It's been paid off for awhile, but we're about to spend $800 to replace the clutch. Perfect timing, except that we wanted to play with $800, not be responsible adults!

1 comment:

  1. how cool! i always thought it would be fun to review something.

    and i totally agree with wanting to keep the money to play with! sometimes being an adult is just no fun.

    so happy you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)