Sunday, February 20, 2011

hiatus???


Obviously I'm not blogging much these days. Hopefully I'm taking a break, as I do enjoy it, and want to keep blogging. But these days it's just easier to leave the computer off and do other things, so that's what I'm doing. Other things.

Preschool - day-to-day work, plus planning the summer program, plus the weather + full moon have made the students crazy this week

Call Committee to find our church's new pastor

Chair of our "Commitment 2011" team at church (oops, how did I become Chair? Stinkin' Floating Hand Syndrome strikes again!)

wedding plans for someone dear to me

trying to figure out if Aubrey has a diagnose-able issue (seemingly severe lack of attention at lots of times) (ftr, I don't want her to need a diagnosis, but something is up, and if having a diagnosis will allow her to get some help, let's do it)

trying to pretend like I know how to keep a house sort of clean

planning our garden

house guests tomorrow - for a whole week

family drama caused by stupid relatives

girl scouts (no more cookies, though, thank God!)

dance class

play group - including the one that I'm hosting and need to prepare for

make a menu plan

feel guilty about all the eating out last week (which helps inspire the menu plan)

dramatic 8.5 yo drama, crazy 5 yo drama, 1.5 yo learning and practicing the drama

sleep deprivation due to mind-overload


So, basically, I'm just making my absence official. Because I like to be official. And hopefully I'll be back. Soon.

2 comments:

  1. That is a busy life you have! I can see why you're not blogging. But I hope you're back soon too. Love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my my...family, life, kids, take priority over blogging?! ...where are YOUR priorities?! just joking.

    you need to add to that list: visit Denver/Boulder, CO to see Sister and HS friend. just something else to add.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)