Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fly away home

Tio passed away this morning. In his sleep, peacefully. Part of me knows God's Plan is perfect, that His reasons are good. But that doesn't make it easier. And I'm left wondering His reasons - though it's not my place to know and I know that.

I'm not upset that Tio passed away. It's what happens. He had 80 years here on earth, a good life. There's just been so much death so close together, and the pain of 4 siblings dying within 5 months of eachother, well it burns.

So I'm praying this morning. Taking deep breaths. And remembering Tio.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the loss of so many in such a short time. My prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad, so sorry. the dad of one of my co-workers passed away last week, and it just is so so sad. many prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad for you :( I think it is kind of beautiful (from a distance) that they all went within such a short time, but it is SO tragic, too. I hope they are all flying with the angels free from all our earthly ailments. I hope for peace in your heart, my thoughts are with you. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)