Sunday, March 15, 2009

Surprise!

Last Friday I thought I was going to dinner and a movie with some friends as a "good-bye" (even though we don't know when, we are going!). Nope, it was a surprise good-bye party with lots more friends then I expected. And it was lots of fun.

Oh, and the biggest part of the "surprise" was that I was the honorary hostess of the Passion Party that was to take place that evening. So, I got to taste some edible massage oil, check out half a dozen personal massagers and browse the catalog. It was a fun party, to say the least. Actually, it was freakin' hysterical. Not something I need to do often, but with the right guest list, I'd definitely go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get to make two cakes this week, I am excited. The first one is going to a dessert auction at church - the high school mission team is raising money to build a home in Mexico. The second one is going to Jaimie, it's a "Congratulations, Your Divorce is Final!" cake. Sounds kinda sick, I know, but this divorce is definitely the right move for her, so I am very happy for her. Plus, based on seeing others go through divorce, no matter how right it may be, doesn't make it easy, so we'll eat cake and talk. Oh, and for the record, I will not write "Congratulations, Your Divorce is Final!" on her cake. I'm not that trashy. ;-)

I feel like there's so much more to share, but I also kinda feel like if I say too much, things won't happen. Just a wee bit supersticious. And I am 100% positive I just mis-spelled that, but I'm too tired to care enough to fix it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like so much fun!

    how did the cake turn out?

    Can't wait to hear what's coming next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)