Friday, January 16, 2009

One of my favorite things...

Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza

Specifically their "Cheese Plum Tomato."

It's my favorite even when I'm not pregnant, but I'm wanting it everyday lately.

Apparently they have a restaurant (or several) and that's where they started, branching out to frozen pizza later. I have never been to their restaurant (we are pretty much located 12 miles east of BFE as far as cool restaurants are concerned) and if I were to see one I wouldn't go for fear that either (1) I'd be disappointed or (2) I'd love it so much but would never be able to eat there again (ahem, the whole BFE thing).

(And, because I care, it can be found in Colorado,Utah,Texas and Ohio, but not in New Mexico. ;-) )

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of it. It sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds wonderful! I enjoy a good pizza, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pizza. I've never had Home Run Inn. I live in Ohio. I'll have to see if I can get it around here and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that pizza tonight! super yummy! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)