Friday, May 27, 2011

Blessings

Seems like forever ago that I started the 1000 Blessings challenge. It's been so long that I would have to dig too far to link to the original challenge. It's been over a year since I last mentioned any blessings. Oops. Here goes. (and there may be repeats, as it's been 14 months... but a blessing is a blessing, and *for me* the important thing is to remember them... even if I'm repeating)

#67 - my sister

#68 - peach cobbler from Schoepf's BBQ

#69 - Andy's patience with me while I struggle through this rough patch of exhaustion

#70 - the dairy that sells raw milk

#71 - steak ala Andy. That boy can cook, but man oh man, that boy can really grill.

#72 - Aubrey's thoughtfulness

#73 - Lauren's imagination

#74 - Sasha's determination and vocabulary

#75 - my Jaimie. Haven't seen her in almost 2 years, and we can go months without talking, but that doesn't matter. She's my Jaimie. And I'm gonna see her soon!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was here, and I'm coming back. Yuck to the family drama - interesting how we both printed no names . . . . . ugh. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)