Sunday, August 29, 2010

what's new, pussycat?

whoa whoa whoa
~~~~

Yikes, summer was way too busy! And fall is looking to be just as busy, but at least there'll be the routine of school, preschool, dance class, girl scouts to help keep us in check.

Aubrey started 3rd grade last week. Lauren starts preschool Tuesday. And Sasha will be in my class this year at Lauren's preschool, as I'm the teacher with the one year olds. (btw, for these little ones, it's really a mom's day out program - one year old is way too young for preschool! but we'll be learning as we play!)

Oh, and Sasha turned one on the 22nd. Weird, the past year went by so quickly, but at the same time, I can't imagine life before Sasha, seems like she's always been here.

Sasha is almost walking, but that girl will climb. Anything. Crap. Seriously, we're in trouble. In her high chair, buckling her up doesn't work. She squirms her legs right out of the buckle, even when it's so tight it's nearly cutting blood flow. So she doesn't sit there to watch the world go by, she stands there to eat (that stink bug!) while I keep one hand on her and eat my food one handed. (unless it's one of her favorite foods AND she's really hungry AND she's in the right mood, then she might sit. For 3.2 minutes.)

3 comments:

  1. crazy busy is good! seriously can't believe Sasha is already one! I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday when you and I were chatting at the park at our 10yr HS reunion, and you were telling me you weren't sure if a third child was in the picture!

    i say: POST PICTURES of your beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)