Tuesday, September 29, 2009

nothing

yup. nothing. I'm adjusting to being a mommy to three, and while it's going well, I just don't have much to say. So, some recent quotes:

After accidently calling the non-emergency police number, Lauren said, "I don't want them to throw me in the dungeon!" (btw - being thrown in the dungeon is not a threat we use - no idea where that came from!)

After sneezing a few times last night, Lauren announced that she had the "bless-you's."

And here's Aubrey's gem of the day, "Samantha said Russell likes me because I'm cute and I wear glasses. I know I'm cute, but I HATE my glasses!"

So that's all. Hopefully I'll feel like I have more to 'talk' about soon. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, your kids are CUTE! and funny! and I just might have to start using the dungeon as a threat. Hi-larious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and entertaining! you could always post pictures! hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying the transition to three goes smoothly! I haven't had much to say either these days, and I didn't just have a baby! Love the quotes, especially Aubrey's... I agree with April, pictures are always nice! Feed my baby fever ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :-)